Printable Popcorn Bag

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Printable Popcorn Bag

My boys love to pop and eat popcorn and I thought it would be fun to make popcorn bags for this printable.

Download the printable, in PDF format, here. I used brown packaging paper and cut 8.5 x 11 sheets to fit into my printer. Below is a tutorial on how to assemble them:

Cut along the outer line. Fold the tab and center line. (I labeled the lines with an A to distinguish them from the others.) Glue the tab to the sheet.

Fold the two lines on the sides as shown above. Unfold..

Open the bag and re-fold the side so the center line is into the bag as shown above in the third pictured. Repeat for the other side.

Place glue on the bottom tab and fold it up to glue in place. You can leave it as is or you can cut the top of the bag with a pair of zig-zag pattern, craft scissor...and Voila!

The boys seem to think the bags were fun, but I think it was the popcorn they liked more.

Enjoy!!

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love those bags! Thanks for sharing your design! I've linked to you at One Crafty Place.

bro said...

OMG THEY ARE AWESOME!! LUCIUS AND AYMERIC LOOK SOOO ADORABLE!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

These are so, SO cute! How perfect for camping and outdoor movie nights?!?! I'm so excited about these! Thanks tons, I'll be linking.

Lindy Stamper said...

I tried to download the pdf, it asked for a password. :( I want to try to make one.

Momo said...

I edited the post with an alternative link for the printable popcorn bag. Hope it works now!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Very cute!! I love ideas like this. I'll feature it:-)

Cate O'Malley said...

So cute - love them!

Granola said...

These are great! Thank you! I've started hosting a Ladies movie night once a month and these will be perfect!

muralimanohar said...

Ack! Those are so cute!!! I need to find a reason for them! :p

Dubbs said...

i recently tried printing on regular brown paper lunch bag as to-go bags for a shower i threw. it came out okay, but maybe i should've done something more like this so it'd come out crisper. your design, as usual, is super cute!

Krissy @ B.Inspired, Mama! said...

What a great idea! I might do this for my little one's Birthday party. I shared it with my readers at B.Inspired Mama!

http://binspiredmama.blogspot.com/2009/11/mama-craft-printable-popcorn-bag.html

THANKS!

lajamison said...

could you print these on brown paper bags instead of making your own?

Laci
bandljamison(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Using them for my sleepover party and they have turned out lovely :)

Anonymous said...

So lovely!!! Thanks a lot for sharing! =D

ShareThis